- Participates in the monthly closing process and provides timely and accurate analysis of actual performance.
- Coordinate month end financial closing process, with all necessary functions/departments, to complete within designated deadlines.
- Audit select daily/monthly financial transactions for accuracy, proper account classification and document the findings with cause and corrective actions to the Controller.
- Performs account reconciliations for most significant Balance Sheet accounts and select P&L accounts. Investigate all reconciling items for cause and recommend corrective action.
- Periodically process customer invoices and cash receipts to maintain the ability to serve as a back-up and assist in balancing the workload.
- Assist in preparing sales tax returns and other regulatory filings.
- Other projects as defined by Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 1 to 3 years of Accounting experience
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to perform in a high-growth, fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- SAP experience is required