Energy Storage North America (ESNA) takes place November 5-7, 2019 at the San Diego Convention Center with a sold-out expo and an impressive line-up of energy storage leaders ready to tackle the topics of innovation and safety.
Origis Energy will attend with members of the team including:
• Josh Teigiser, Vice President, Business Development
• Michael Foster, Director of Procurement
• Paul Smerchanski, Director of Storage Development
• Ken Kim, Head of Technology
• Chris Melley, Director of Business Development
Three reasons to consider talking with the Origis Energy team to fulfill your solar and energy storage project objectives:
1. Consistently Deliver Clean Energy Solutions that are the Most Financially Attractive for All Stakeholders Involved
2. Go the Distance to Reach Your Clean Energy Goals
3. Develop Innovative Solutions for High Performing Solar Energy and Storage Assets
Interested in meeting the team at the ESNA? Please use the form below to contact our team.