Our solar project development services consistently deliver high performing solar photovoltaic systems to stakeholders on three continents.
Fast track your solar project with one of the most experienced team’s in the industry.
Our fine-tuned solar PV development process informs and secures your solar vision
Since 2008, our team has continually improved our solar PV development process. Across the globe, we have engaged in the development and acquisition of solar PV projects, maturing them to the level of ready-to-construct status.
Our level of activity in the fast paced solar industry has mandated the creation of a fine-tuned development process, one that creates a framework for flexible and creative solutions-oriented projects.
Fast track your solar project with one of the most experienced team’s in the industry. Our solar PV development accomplishments date from 2008 and include:
- Over 100 utility-scale and large distributed generation solar PV projects
- Developed on three continents including emerging and rapidly expanding solar regions
- Involving a wide variety of stakeholders, regulatory frameworks, financial interests and offtaker objectives
- Utilizing a variety of installation models including ground, fixed and dual-axis trackers
- Fast growing project pipeline with more than 1 gigawatt (GW) of projects with construction starts in the next three years
Services typically delivered during development
Our experienced solar team has a track record of going the distance to ensure your solar project meets your unique objectives. The scope of work traditionally delivered during the development phase of a solar PV project include, but are not limited, to:
- Site securing
- Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- Due diligence
- Project management